ARB Outback Drawers
ARB Outback Drawers
Completely modular, the Outback Solutions range of drawer systems can be individually tailored to your needs and vehicle. Exclusive to ARB and suitable for many vehicles including SUVs, pick-ups, and trailers, this system can be used in non-vehicle applications such as sheds and warehouses.
Three types of drawer are available, in a range of sizes, resulting in more than 200 possible configurations, all backed by a two year warranty.
ARB “wilderness Solution” Roller Drawers, Cargo Barriers, Child Restraint Anchorages are Crash-tested and Compliant to ADR (Safety Requirement’s) AS/NZS (Partial Cargo Barriers) ADR (Seats and Seat Anchorages) ADR (Child Restraint Anchorages).
- Engineered for both on and off-road driving with anti-rattle design
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors
- Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit. Up to a Maximum of 150Kg per drawer, 300kg combined
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments
- Integrated fridge slides on roller floor models provides a true flat mounting surface
- Vehicle specific side floor kit with easy latches completes installation and provides additional storage areas within the cabin or tray
- Water resistant bonded marine plywood with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation
- Self-locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines
- Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future
- Class leading deep drawers with internal heights up to 250mm for greater packing potential